DAC Orange Superior Vitamins and MInerals
- Overall nutritional supplement that goes to work from the inside out
- Fortified with B vitamins, probiotics, essential amino acids and vital trace minerals
- Improves immune and nerve function, bone development and skin/coat health
- Proven to provide horses with improved digestion and better feed utilization
- 15% minimum calcium to benefit pregnant and lactating mares, foals and seniors
- Palatable granular formula is made in the USA
- 5 lbs.=40 day supplyA Vitamin & Mineral Supplement For Mature Horses - For use in diets of working horses, broodmares, stallions and maintenance where additional supplementation of these nutrients may be beneficial.
- Yea Sacc®1026
- Bio-available Minerals
- Organic Selenium
- Essential Amino Acids
- Enhanced with Probiotics
dac® Orange Superior provides a balanced vitamin and mineral profile for maintenance, broodmares, stallions, and working horses. Minerals play a critical role in numerous metabolic functions including: reproduction, bone development, nerve function, immune function, hoof, skin and coat quality as well as energy balance. dac® Orange Superior is enhanced with Probiotics.
Yea Sacc®1026 - is a live yeast culture derived from the specific yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026. Yea Sacc®1026 increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares, and increases gross energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea Sacc®1026 Improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout the lactation period.
Organic Selenium - Selenium is an essential nutrient that plays a critical role in metabolism, healthy growth, reproductive health, and immunity. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent fatty acid oxidation which can cause tissue damage. Research has shown that Sel-Plex®, an organic form of selenium, is more readily absorbed and retained than selenium in inorganic forms. Sel?Plex® is the ONLY organic selenium to be reviewed by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
Bio-available Minerals – or chelated minerals are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac® Orange Superior utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
Guaranteed Analysis:1 scoop = 1 ounce
- Calcium (min): 15 % (4,261 mg)
- Calcium (max): 16 % (4,545 mg)
- Phosphorus (min): 5.5 % (1,563 mg)
- Potassium (min): 2.0 % (568 mg)
- Lysine (min): 0.8 % (227 mg)
- Copper (min): 875 ppm (25 mg)
- Zinc (min): 3,600 ppm (102 mg)
- Selenium (min): 13.5 ppm (0.4 mg)
- Manganese (min): 2,000 ppm (57 mg)
- Iodine (min): 75 ppm (2.1 mg)
- Vitamin A (min): 138,000 IU/LB (8625 IU)
- Vitamin D (min): 13,800 IU/LB (862 IU)
- Vitamin E (min): 2,000 IU/LB (125 IU)
- Biotin: 7 MG/LB (0.4 mg)
Calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, soybean meal, soybean oil, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, cobalt proteinate, vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, selenium yeast, manganese sulfate, distillers dried grains with solubles, copper sulfate, dry whey product, dried skim milk, yeast culture, vitamin B-12 supplement, folic acid, niacin supplement, biotin, natural and artificial flavor, vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), zinc methionine complex, zinc oxide, L-lysine, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, ascorbic acid, thiamine hydrochloride, calcium iodate, cobalt proteinate, brewers dried yeast, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dextrose, and sodium aluminosilicate.
dac® Orange Superior can be fed with either fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of dac® Orange Superior. Feed dac® Orange Superior at the following rates:
- Maintenance: 2 scoops (2 ounces) per horse per day if fed with unfortified grains. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding with fortified grain. Pregnant/Lactating Mares and Performance Horses: 3 scoops (3 ounces) per horse per day. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding with fortified grain.
- Pregnant/Lactating Mares and Performance Horses: 3 scoops (3 ounces) per horse per day. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding with fortified grain.
Feeding rate based on 1000 lb horse.