Earthborn Holistic Meadow Feast Grain-Free Natural Dry Dog Food
With lamb meal as the only meat source, it is easy to manage your dog's diet and he is ensured high protein levels that help develop and sustain energy and lean muscle mass. This limited ingredient formula is a great alternative for dogs with sensitive stomachs. Along with protein, there is a healthy mix of vegetables and fruits, which contain natural antioxidants important for everyday optimal health. Vitamins and minerals help support your dog's immune system. L-Carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy, active lifestyle. A proper ratio of Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat.
The grain-free formula combined with carefully chosen vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries helps meet your dog's daily nutritional needs. Chelated minerals are easily absorbed into the tissues of your dog's body for optimum nutrition. Made without grain or gluten, this special formula is perfect as a grain-free alternative diet.
- The unique lamb formula contains fewer protein and carbohydrates sources making it easy to manage your dog’s dietary needs. This limited ingredient formula contains lamb protein as the only meat source making it a great alternative for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- L-carnitine helps burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass to support a healthy, active lifestyle. A proper ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids helps support a lipid balance for healthy skin and coat
- Red-meat, lamb meal provides a high quality protein source. The grain-free formula combined with carefully chosen vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help meet your dog’s daily nutritional needs. Chelated minerals are easily absorbed into the tissues of your dog’s body for optimum nutrition
- Made without grain or gluten, this special formula is perfect as grain-free alternative diet
- Natural fibers from vegetables and fruits help support excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption
- Lamb Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dl-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-Carotene, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidgera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
- 3,520 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||26.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||15.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||5.0% max|
|VITAMIN E||250 IU/kg min|
|ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)||100 mg/kg min|
|L-CARNITINE||50 mg/kg min|
|BETA-CAROTENE||5 mg/kg min|
|OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS||2.1% min|
|OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS||1.7% min|
Adjust amounts accordingly over time. These portions are averages; portions will vary by the age, activity, size, and temperament of your dog. When introducing Earthborn Holistic® to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Earthborn Holistic® with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog. Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic® before your puppy at all times. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate. Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
On days 1 & 2 of the change, you should have plenty of your pet’s old food left. Fill the bowl with three quarters of the old food, and one quarter of Earthborn Holistic®.
On days 3 & 4, add in another quarter, so you have half old food, half Earthborn Holistic®.
On days 5 & 6, mix one quarter old food and three quarters Earthborn Holistic® Food for Pets.
In only 7 days, your pet will be on an all-new diet of Earthborn Holistic® Food for Pets!