Earthborn Holistic® Puppy Vantage™
Taking care of your puppy’s overall health starts by feeding him properly.
- Puppies begin to eat solid foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. They should have free access to solid food from that time until weaning. You may continue to keep Puppy Vantage™ before your puppy at all times. Most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetites dictate.
- If you prefer controlled-portion feeding, we suggest you use the chart below as a guide and divide this amount into the desired daily portions.
- Allow your puppy 15 to 20 minutes to eat the portion and then remove the food. These amounts are averages; portions will vary depending on the breed and activity of your puppy.
- Puppy Vantage™ may be moistened with water if desired.
- To assure proper fetal development, milk production, and weight, feed gestating and lactating adult dogs two to three times as much food as recommended in the adult daily feeding guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Amounts and averages will vary depending on the breed and activity of your dog.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
|Crude Protein, minimum 28.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 20.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.10%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.30%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 1.10%|
|Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg*|
|Beta-Carotene, minimum 5 mg/kg*|
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.25%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.25%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,910 kcal/kg, 445 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Puppy Vantage™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth, gestation and lactation, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).