Reducine Absorbent equine liniment is a counter-irritant that aids in the temporary relief of minor stiffness and soreness caused by overexertion. Featuring the penetrating and anti-inflammatory properties of iodine and pine tar, it helps stimulate blood flow and speed healing after an injury, and also helps reduce swelling and pain during recovery.
- Aids in the temporary relief of minor stiffness or soreness caused by daily exercise and training
- Helps stimulate blood flow and speed healing after an injury
- Also helps reduce swelling and pain during recovery
- Contains 52% pine tar, as well as soybean oil, potassium hydroxide, glycerine and sodium edetate
- Will not cause scars or blemishes
16 oz. can
Pine Tar 52%
Soybean oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerine, Sodium Edetate.
Directions for Use:
Stir well before use. Do not apply too much at a time; enough to dampen the skin is sufficient. Clip the hair from the part to be treated and rub Reducine® Absorbent in well, either by hand or with a small stiff brush. Repeat process on succeeding days until the skin shows signs of cracking or scaling. As soon as this is noticed, stop applications and leave entirely alone. Do not use oil or lard as is customary after blistering. If very lame, the animal should be turned out in a paddock or led about by hand for half an hour twice daily. If not, it should be exercised gently every day, but in no case allowed to stand all day in a stable.
Note: For topical use only. Do not use on cats.